Pleasant Valley Recreation
Skip to nav
CO-ED Adult Pickleball - Fall 2023
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Pickleball is a paddle sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and ping-pong using a paddle and plastic ball with holes. It is a game that is appropriate for players of all ages and skill levels. Rules for pickleball are simple, making it a great introductory sport.
THIS IS A FREE PROGRAM HOWEVER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
You MUST register for a pickleball membership in order to reserve the courts.
Where: Helen Aldrich Park
27 Hibernia Rd
Salt Point NY 12578
When: Monday through Sunday
1pm to 6pm
August 21 to October 31
**Please keep in mind this is a multipurpose court. Please be respectful and courteous to other players**
What it includes: We provide portable nets. Players are responsible to set up and take down the nets & frame before and after playing if no one is waiting to play.
Membership entitles registrants to use of the pickleball court from 1pm to 6pm daily. Once you have your membership you will be given the security code to the lock.
It is your responsibility to put the pickleball net back in the bin and re-lock the bin and frame upon exit if no one is waiting.
We ask that you do not give the code to anyone as we would like the equipment to only be used by registered pickleball players.
Agreement to get combination:
- The code will be printed on your receipt. By virtue of registering for this membership, you are agreeing:
- Not to share the combination to the lock with anyone.
- Every player must be registered.
- Lock the pickleball equipment in the bin and the frame when you are done (if no one is waiting)
- Use the court for pickleball only.
- To not permit skateboarders, or bikers on the court.
- To wait outside the court if there are already people playing.
For more information on playing or registering, contact Sandy Coe/Nikki Santos at the Recreation Office at 845-635-1111 x203.
- Food and drink are NOT allowed in the court
- Unattended youths are not permitted in the court
- You MUST be registered to participate.