SOCCER CAMP - COED - 2023
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This program is available to both boys and girls U6 - U13 in September 2023, for residents and eligible non residents. Campers will be grouped by age.
If your child/ren will be attending multiple PV Rec Camps this summer, the Medical Screening Form needs to be filled out IN ITS ENTIRETY, one time.
Please see “IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFORMATION” below regarding the required Immunization records.
The goal of the camp is to develop the player in both skill and confidence & have an amazing fun-filled time.
This camp will run for one week from June 26th - June 30th 8:30am - 11:30am at Bower Park Soccer Field - 3 Ravine Road Pleasant Valley NY 12569
EARLY REGISTRATION THROUGH MAY 14TH
LATE REGISTRATION FEE STARTS JUNE 11TH
REGISTRATION ENDS ON JUNE 19TH
- Skill Building
- Tricks & Tips
- PROGRAM HOURS THIS YEAR Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM -- there are no rain dates
- Camp location: BOWER PARK
- SEND WATER AND SNACK. Please mark all belongings with child's name.
- A Camp physical is not mandatory, but any and all health concerns must be noted
- The registration process asks for "Who Will / May Pick up your child from camp" each day. If someone other than who is listed, will pick up your child, we MUST have it in writing stating as such. ID for this person will be required at the time of pick-up.
- Early registration discount rate of $10 applied at checkout prior to May 14th
- Registration -- Residents $75.00; Eligible Non-residents $85.00
- LATE REGISTRATION FEE STARTING JUNE 12TH
IMPORTANT MEDICAL INFORMATION
- RECORD OF IMMUNIZATIONS: Dutchess County Department of Health regulations require that we have the dates of these immunizations on file from Physician's records. Please submit a copy of these records AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE START OF PROGRAM, either by having the doctor’s office fax them directly to the Rec Office, 845-266-3873, via regular mail to 27 Hibernia Rd. Salt Point, NY 12578, or if need be they can be dropped by the Rec Office located at 27 Hibernia Road, Salt Point.
- A Camp physical is not mandatory, but any and all health concerns must be noted.